We explain the advantages
A guide is a professional who carries out work of conducting an individual or group, carries out teaching tasks and sports training and that manages the risk of activities carried out in the natural environment providing security to all the members of the group that performs them.
The guide profession is as old as the history of sports that take place in the natural environment.
By joining the AEGM you will be a member of the reference association for mountain guides, you will have all the facilities to carry out your work. You will be part of the group of guides of mountain more important at national level that counts on representation in all the communities.
Belonging to the AEGM allows access to international accreditations and training and retraining programs. In addition, the AEGM offers significant discounts on RC and accident insurance, as well as on mountain shelters and sports facilities.
How to join
Information and conditions
IT IS NECESSARY TO SEND ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AND THE PROCESS WILL TAKE BETWEEN 2 AND 3 MONTHS.
In order to become a member of the AEGM, you must be in possession of one of the following titles:
- High Mountain Guide (High Mountain Sports Technician)
- Aspiring to Guide (Sports Technician in High Mountain)
- Companion Guide (Sports Technician in Mountain Leader)
- Canyons Guide (Sports Technician in Canyons)
- Climbing Guide (Climbing Technician)
For this you must send us by ordinary or electronic mail to the address of AEGM, C/ San Nicolás, 13, 22700 Jaca (Huesca), or at firstname.lastname@example.org the following documentation:
- Application form (not required if you apply using our online form)
- Bank document in which the data (entity, branch and account number)
- Photocopy of ID
- Photocopy of the degree you hold (in case you do not have the official diploma, document proving the studies carried out, which shows the school where you studied, with the notes, blocks made and practices in your case, accompanied by the Document requesting the title).
- Two recent photographs size and type DNI (white background, and without accessories, sunglasses, helmet…)
The membership fee in the Association is 100 euros (payment is split in the first two years, € 50 each year) and the annual fee of 105 euros that would be charged to your bank account. “The term within the year to associate will be from the month of January until September 1st. The months of October / November / December, will not be able to associate “. If you want to apply for RC insurance you can access the offers in the area of partners of our website.
We provide you with an online form to submit your request in a simple and quick, if you wish you can also download the form in pdf format and send it by regular mail to our address.